Friday, December 4, 2009

IT'S RAINY MORNING ..



Pg ni ujan jer .. da la tejok sgt2 .. mlm td tdo xlena .. teringat ibu kat umah .. my lil' bro sent me a msg telling me dat ibu is in bad condition .. not with her health but her feeling .. she's hurt .. it's a family problem .. poor ibu .. if i could b wit her,i'l hug her .. pic kat atas tells abot my feeling rite now .. the weather is so dull n so do i .. i dunno y .. but it has nothing to do wit myself but it involves sumbody .. i hope everything will b alrite .. n as for ibu,i hope dat she'l be ok .. i love ibu ..





dis weekend ingt nak tgok cter puntianak ni .. but not sure yet .. ckp kat lalink aku xnak balik n dia majok .. ntah la mcm xde mood nak balik .. ingt nak rest je kat umah ..





see awan mendung tu .. dats how i feel rite now .. i'm not in da mood .. i wanna go sumwhere else ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet talking